Harmonizing Thoroughfare (poem and stamp art)

This stamp art image, which is for Day #132 of the 365 Days of Art, is another piece from my son Chad's art bin. I think he made it in 2nd grade.  I am glad I kept a lot of his misc. art sheets like this (this was a ten-minute art activity) And sometimes I look back and see more of his style.  In this piece, notice the harmony and balance. We have three green butterflies and three yellow bursts - evenly spaced around the two animals - with a lighter one flying at a peak almost leading us off the page and pulling a line from the giraffe. I think there is a certain vibe to the placement of these two animals - friends - and nice diversity.

Here is a poem I made after looking at Chad's stamp art.


The butterflies came to play
As the giraffe flirted her way

Solid
Anchored
Strong
    The elephant
           Sang his song

Melody filled the air

 It was a harmonizing thoroughfare



~~
~~

© 2017 Y.Prior