Album Art


This is an old photo from my archives and serves as Day #122 of the 365 Days of Art. I took this photo because of the contrast between the two men on the left.  Then I noticed there are three other men depicted (partially) and more things to discover in the back layers. 

The next two albums are not my favorite, but they are special because they remind me of my childhood. My cousin painted this Led Zeppelin cover, with those stairs, on her bedroom wall and it was amazing.  


And one of the first album covers I remember seeing was from Joe Walsh. 


I love digital music and the streaming of shows and all this high tech stuff - but the artsy album covers of years past are something I am glad I had the chance to experience. How about you? I bet some readers still have records....

I remember moving out of our house and hearing this song...